Saturday, July 31, 2010

Greek Festival

Several weeks ago, the Greek Orthodox Church held their yearly Greek Festival. We thought we would check it out. Though we don't in any way support their doctrine, we are great fans of their food. I also have to say, they are a group of very nice people.


They had the children dress traditionally and dance to show what they learn (in part) at the school. I have videos which I will post another time. All the kids were so cute.


I wanted to adopt this little girl.
The food line. Flavor. Big flavor. I want to visit Greece someday. England first, though.

They had a display regarding some of their history.


Check out the facial hair. Whoa. Let's be glad some things stay in the past.

Is this person scowling at me?








No comments:

Post a Comment