Saturday, July 17, 2010

Birthday Party!

This picture is not crooked in my computer. I don't know why it is here. Just turn your head and smile at the cutey!


Queen of the party!


Whoopie Pies! Her first chocolate.



Meatball subs and coleslaw. I kept it simple since it was a busy weekend. They were homemade meatballs and sauce, with lots of yummy garlic!


Some people you just can't cook for...







One side of the table.



The other side of the table.



"Mom, why have you been holding back chocolate from me all these months?"



"Because you are bad enough without sugar, my dear."







She quickly learned how to rip the paper. It took Colin a few years to learn how to open presents, but Colin has never destroyed a book. I can see she will be restricted to board books for some time!



Uncle Mike. We were sorry Uncle John Maynard had to work. :(




My mom was dying to play the Wii. I can now see where I get my competitive side.





And then there is the analytical approach. If you calculate everything correctly you will get many stikes in a row in bowling.


No comments:

Post a Comment