Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cedar Point Trip, Part 2

Little Cheese

Jason and Colin on the pirate ship thing. They were able to sit in the back. When I took him on the ride, they made is sit in the front.
The Iron Dragon. That was my favorite one.

Victoria was able to ride in the ferris wheel. She really liked the wind in her face!


Colin loved all the roller coasters. With the parent swap (baby) pass, he got to ride them all twice!
Every time people screamed on the rides, Victoria yelled out, "Whooo whoooo".
I love snoopy. If we ever get a dog (which is unlikely), I'd name him Snoopy.
She was a little petrified of the big bed.

On the floor in search of fuzzies to eat.

Are you having deja-vous? I can't figure out how to delete this. Come on, computer nerds out there! Drop me a hint.














No comments:

Post a Comment