Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cedar Point Trip Part 1

Recently, we were all able to go to Cedar Point for just $21 (plus gas and food). It was hard to pass up. I had never been there before, and Jason saw his opportunity to collect insurance money if I were to have a heart attack. How is it that I have lived so near it all my life and have never gone? I should get some recognition for that. :)
This was my attempt at a picture of the American and Cedar Point flags. I failed.


This is the Lake. Do not be deceived by appearances. It smelled awful.
This was our hotel bedspread. I think it is supposed to remind us we are on a nautical journey near a foul-smelling lake.

This is Jason wondering why I must take a picture of everything.
Whatever faults were had by the hotel and their fashion-backward bedspreads, they redeemed themselves by having the Food Network.







No comments:

Post a Comment