Monday, December 17, 2012

40

 Somebody turned 40. It wasn't Jason or me. It was someone who doesn't allow me to post pictures of them, so I will have to leave you to your Sherlockian powers of deduction to figure it out for yourself.


 John bought a cake.
 We stuffed as much black in as we could.
 This is the birthday person's hair. It is not gray, it is merely reflecting the flash from my camera. Still, its gray-like appearance suits the occasion.
 Other people tried to jump in on my picture-taking excitement.
 My Dad asked me if I could patch his tatty shirt. Oh, boy. I am all for frugality, but there comes a time to bite the bullet and replace it!
 He wanted to save calories on pizza (eating two pieces instead of twenty), so he ate this sandwich.
 Colin wanted to give the birthday person a gift. He has little money, so he baked cupcakes. They were moist and tasty. Everything was from scratch (except the sprinkles, of course).

 The salad.
 The hat is being modeled by a non-forty-year-old person.

No comments:

Post a Comment