Friday, November 23, 2012

Vacation Finale

I finally loaded the last bit of our vacation. Our ultimate destination was in Missouri. We stayed in a lovely place. Our room alone had about five or so moose heads on the wall.
This hallway has geese flying at you. If you have zoophobia, then this is not the place for you.
It was pretty and peaceful. Below, the turtles are all hanging out together. I unfortunately became ill and we had to modify our plans, but it was still enjoyable.

Daniel Boone loves to read.


We went to a large park, and due to my not feeling well, we decided to do the two-hour tour on this tram-like vehicle. We were definitely the youngest there.

I'm glad I caught this sister-loves-brother  moment.


The tour guide stopped at this rock and wanted the kids to pose for a picture.

The tour guide also let Colin help him get the food for the bison, or buffalo-I can never remember the difference.
One of these guys is named "Elvis".




Elk, Elk everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment