Sunday, December 5, 2010

Vacation, Part the Second and a Half

The sacrifices necessary after the fall of man.

This was very convicting. Innocent animals shed their blood for the transgressions of humans. This is a picture of when the future Lamb of God would come for the final sacrifice. I am thankful He came, died and rose again, but it makes me sad that it was my sin He suffered for.

Victoria is taking it all in.

The Great Tempter. The Great Liar. The Great Deceiver. There is a bottomless pit waiting with his name written all over it!

Victoria is not too sure about dinosaurs.

Okay, it's settled. The dinosaur was a little too "up close and personal", as they say.

" That's better. I can handle anything when I'm in my stroller!"

Dinosaurs are everywhere! They're in my house and in my hair!
I'm sorry about the little poetry explosion. I would quote Byron instead, but I don't think he has any dinosaur poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment