Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving & Jenny's Birthday




I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We did, as well as we celebrated Jenny's birthday (which was on the 25th). She turned 42. Just kidding. :)





Jason "had" to work 12 hours and John was working as well, so we were down by some this year (they came later). I think I have captured the personalities of my family here. I have to say we are a family that likes to laugh; hopefully, that means we'll live a long time.



















My mom is always the stressed-out one, since she does most of the cooking. Sometime I'll have to take over.

This is a picture of the counter in my parents' kitchen. It hasn't been seen in years (due to my dad's Franklin Planner). Just thought I would take a picture of it, since it is sure to go into hiding again!










No comments:

Post a Comment